Oregon Crusaders win championship

The little team from Oregon, where in January, 2007 we had seven brass players and four guard come to the first camp, has come a long way, due to the tireless efforts of so many talented and generous staff, volunteers and incredibly talented performers. To all those who believed, we thank you. For all those who still don't list the open class corps when you make your finals predictions, don't look now but your top twenty is about to get a lot more interesting.

With gratitude for a great year, and anticipation for a great end to the week,

Dr. Phil

• Like 8

One of the key people that has made this happen with OC is YOU Dr. Phil - your dedication and love for this organization - and you deserve a public thank you. I saw your emotion last night down on the field after OC took the title. I was feeling it too. The whole organization top to bottom is a winner. So proud to be an OC fan right now!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

reminds me of The Academy 06

Same.

Like both shows.

I've just always noticed the bigger the Div II/Open Class corps, the less the visual package is able to be cleaned by Finals.

My guess is younger average age of members/time-commitment?

• 2 weeks later...