Finals week discussion thread

Congrats to the champions! Great season everyone! :thumbup:

Time to get prepared for the off season. [Which may or may not see some new corps and the possibility of some old faces reemerging...]

Edited by DannyII

Scores are posted. Congratulations to our new champions!

World Class

Nastalgia Vanguard- 95.75

Knights of Power- 95.65

Polaris Regiment- 95.6

Open Class

Mercury- 91.65

Knights of Sound- 91.55

Oregon Marauders- 91.5

Class A

Xothyme- 87.675

Hg- 87.670

T-Boltz of Southern Colorado- 87.475

And a special congratulations to the director of Nastalgia Vanguard for becoming only the 6th "triple crown" director to win a championship in all 3 divisions (joining myself, Cloudhype, StarOrg, gcurrier and CraigIII). :thumbup:

Nice Season everyone.

Congrats to all the medalists.

Like my Cavies we had a little bit of a down year. Finalist in all divisions but no medals.

We will be back.

Heartbroken and a bit confused, FB!E's Crimson Lions and Oostburg Barnstormers return home with plans already in the works for restoring us to finals placements in the coming season. Our Privateers, who almost did not tour this year, did maintain some pride with a fantastic 10th place finish in their return to finals.

A stunningly tight season in all three classes (look at them scores!) is testament to the level of competition before us, and we at FB!E salute all the corps and congratulate this years winners!

We'll see all of you again in season XIX!

FB!E: Crimson Lions, Oostburg Barnstormers, Poygan Privateers, and our newly formed Jurassic Brass Alumni Corps.

So yeah...sure I woke up everyone in the Mariott when I found out I won World Class. Pretty excited about finally winning the big one. This season was tough. Someone could sneeze ther wrong way and end up 5 spots lower than they were the night before. Thanks for the congrats everybody. Bowling Green will be rocking for the next few days about this one.

• Like 1