Semis question

Hi folks. I know semis begins at 2PM (Central?) and I know we won't know the exact order etc. until after Thursday night, but just wondering if anyone has a link to, or some info regarding the order of events. Trying to time my evening with work etc. so I can get to the FN for at least the top 8 if I can. Thanks! :thumbup:

Hi folks. I know semis begins at 2PM (Central?) and I know we won't know the exact order etc. until after Thursday night, but just wondering if anyone has a link to, or some info regarding the order of events. Trying to time my evening with work etc. so I can get to the FN for at least the top 8 if I can. Thanks! :thumbup:

Keep an eye on dci.org, they will usually post the schedule for the following day as soon as the last scores are announced. My guess would be that top 8 would probably be going on somewhere between 8-9 pm (Indy time) depending on when they want to wrap up-last year, Star Alumni were scheduled to perform on Friday night (not sure if they have plans for anyone to perform this year) and the age-out ceremony is also held that night.

• Like 1

Keep an eye on dci.org, they will usually post the schedule for the following day as soon as the last scores are announced. My guess would be that top 8 would probably be going on somewhere between 8-9 pm (Indy time) depending on when they want to wrap up-last year, Star Alumni were scheduled to perform on Friday night (not sure if they have plans for anyone to perform this year) and the age-out ceremony is also held that night.

Cool, thanks. I knew the age-out ceremony would be happening as well as maybe some other stuff. I should be able to get home by 8ish (eastern) so that should be good.

Here is last year's schedule ... to give you an idea.

Friday

2011 Championships Semi-finals

2:00 PM - Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

2:17 PM - Vanguard Cadets - Santa Clara, CA

2:34 PM - Cascades - Woodinville, WA

2:51 PM - Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR

3:08 PM - Blue Devils B - Concord, CA

3:25 PM - Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

3:42 PM - Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

3:59 PM - Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

4:16 PM - The Yokohama Scouts - Yokohama, Japan (Exhibition)

4:33 PM - Intermission (23 Min.)

4:56 PM - Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

5:13 PM - Colts - Dubuque, IA

5:30 PM - The Academy - Tempe, AZ

5:47 PM - Troopers - Casper, WY

6:04 PM - Glassmen - Toledo, OH

6:21 PM - Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

6:38 PM - Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

6:55 PM - Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

7:12 PM - Blue Knights - Denver, CO

7:29 PM - Intermission (40 Min.)

8:09 PM - Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

8:26 PM - Bluecoats - Canton, OH

8:43 PM - Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

9:00 PM - Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

9:17 PM - Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

9:34 PM - The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

9:51 PM - Blue Devils - Concord, CA

10:08 PM - The Cadets - Allentown, PA

• Like 1

It is Eastern time, not Central.

• Like 1

It is Eastern time, not Central.

Thanks, now I can plan accordingly.

So, this can't be the correct performance order unless the format has changed greatly... http://www.dci.org/schedule/detail.cfm?event=d3f6307d-2d4c-41c3-a3c5-9801979697e1

Anyone have an actual schedule for today?