Free Prelims stream

Though if Crown some how pulls ahead then people will go nuts. A week later after all of the euphoria, in common DCP fashion, conspiracies will be made and haters will state the reason why BD "deserved to win".

No, it doesn't take a week. When I was at finals in 2008 the conspiracy talk began as soon as scores were announced, right there in the stands.

No, it doesn't take a week. When I was at finals in 2008 the conspiracy talk began as soon as scores were announced, right there in the stands.

It'll take a week for the whole community to start ranting.

Not going to happen. And it shouldn't

Therefor Crown will design their next show off of that, and will title it "Yet Another Chance".

• Like 1

DCI's site must be f'd up from the weather. no Spirit score showing, and top scores not up yet

Therefor Crown will design their next show off of that, and will title it "Yet Another Chance".

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see crown at all and we got Blast 2. huh2.gif

In all seriousness, I actually think something will be done somehow, and they'll win a championship....Eventually. I hate that word. ph34r.gif

Edited by Njfritz

Or "Third Times the Charm"...

I believe Pioneer was smaller last year. If I remember correctly, 18 horns, 20 drumline, 6 pit, 10 guard?

20 horns, 7 pit, about 20 battery and i don't recall the guard numbers offhand. our total was around 65.

this so needs to be available on the Iphone

Yes! Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the stream until the Top 8 came on. They need to make a Fan Network app, or make the stream iOS friendly!