Big loud and live

At the movies in Greensboro NC and they started playing the premiere event from the begInning of the season instead of prelims in Indy. They stopped the show, but it looks like they can't figure out how to get the right event on. Anyone else having the same problem?

Edited by Kevin.
  • Like 1

Ouch. Hope they get that straightened out. Keep us posted.

They had problems here at Parkwood 17 in Waite Park, MN, and they canceled the whole screening. ****.

They had problems here at Parkwood 17 in Waite Park, MN, and they canceled the whole screening. ****.

Woah.... Did they at least refund?

Gave everyone two movie passes. I told them it was working everywhere else and the manager didn't seem to care about investigating further. They probably lost my business.

Yeah, they must not get paid enough. The closest theater that is still showing it is 50 minutes away. :thumbdown: I doubt DCI will do anything since the issue seems to be mostly resolved from what I'm seeing. Sheesh.

Glad you started this thread. Came in late to a theater in Birmingham, AL and couldn't understand why I was watching Blue Stars in Akron?? After a half hour I decided to check the web. Read this and told the manager that we were being shown the wrong program. They fixed it very quickly and from the start. Cool