4 from Open Class in Semifinals

Totally agree!!! And, congratulations to all the open class corps for their fabulous shows this year!!!

• Like 1

Open classers rule! loved the perfomances! Waiting for OC to come on. BDB's brass improved a lot from yesterday. Finally got to see Spartans. Love the show design for Vcadets. Love me some Open Class!!!

worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

• Like 1

Sometimes we tend to forget how good some of the OC corps really are. This is JMO, but adding the top OC corps into the WC mix is the smartest idea that DCI has come up with in a long time. I love it. :smile:

• Like 1

Semis was the only show I got to see this year and I was unable to see any last year. It was so great to see that they have finally adjusted the structure to allow open class to compete against the world class corps during championship week.

I really enjoyed seeing the 4 open class corps that I saw at semis, and I would have to say that of all the 25 corps competing, it was Vanguard Cadets show that brought the most emotion of any corps out there. Wish I had been able to see more of these corps.... maybe next year!

• Like 1