Crossmen in Finals

I really thought Xmen should have been ahead of BStars tonight at Prelims...(no offense meant to BStars or fans/just rooting for my hometowns corps) I was very impressed with the great cleaning that they've done in past few weeks.... To me, Crossmen should be in Finals come Saturday!!! GO CROSSMEN KICK BOOTY TOMORROW!!! What do you guys think?

Wes P

Let's get BONEY Crossmen! smile.gif

really hope they jump blue stars, loved the show last night. thought it was probably their most entertaining show since '05.

GO BONES!

Blue Stars are undeniably attempting a lot more than Crossmen, but there's a good amount that they are not achieving. Particularly visually, they seemed pretty out of control. It's just really overwritten for where their corps is at right now. In contrast, the Crossmen are achieving a more limited show very well. The brass sound great, the show is engaging, the effect came across well in the movie theaters.

Bones would get my vote, but who knows how the judges will see it tonight.

• Like 1

I can see a tie for 12th coming on.

• Like 2

I can see a tie for 12th coming on.

that would be cool for those at the show, cause then they'd get 13 shows on finals night

I would be happy with a tie. I am a volunteer with xmen right now and the kids are upbeat and excited. I see the look in their eye. It is going to be a junkyard dog fight for 12. Bones can hang with all the big dogs.

• Like 1

I really thought Xmen should have been ahead of BStars tonight at Prelims...(no offense meant to BStars or fans/just rooting for my hometowns corps) I was very impressed with the great cleaning that they've done in past few weeks.... To me, Crossmen should be in Finals come Saturday!!! GO CROSSMEN KICK BOOTY TOMORROW!!! What do you guys think?

Wes P

For once you and I agree about something. I had a great seat last night way up high on the 50 and I can tell you that Bones is cleaner and in my opinion has the far better show. Thinking good thoughts for the Crossmen!

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

For once you and I agree about something. I had a great seat last night way up high on the 50 and I can tell you that Bones is cleaner and in my opinion has the far better show. Thinking good thoughts for the Crossmen!

Blue Stars could come out playing Maleguena, City of Angels and Jesus Christ Superstar, and you would hate their repertoire.

• Like 1