Crossmen in Finals

For once you and I agree about something. I had a great seat last night way up high on the 50 and I can tell you that Bones is cleaner and in my opinion has the far better show. Thinking good thoughts for the Crossmen!

Awesome:) Now let's talk Blue Knights..... Hahahahaha just kidding;)

I thought Crosmen would have placed at least 12th tonight, however, I can't say I totally disagree with the judging in this situation since Crossmen and Blue Stars were so close. For me, the surprise was Blue Knights. I had a hard time believing they placed above Spirit, and would have thought they would have placed 13th. I was obviously way off. I do love BK's closer, but the horns do not play as much as I would expect and I thought they started off rather timidly.

There was an entire thread dedicated to a very similar line of thinking just a few days ago..... I think it was entitled BK over Crossmen and Glassmen. It became a little "pointed" for lack of a better term.

I can see a tie for 12th coming on.

I keep wanting to see one of those for 12! Why not this year?

I keep wanting to see one of those for 12! Why not this year?

This would be the year for it. Three ties for first and never a tie for 12th?

Edited by bluesman

I want to thank Crossmen for helping me re-discover Peter Gabriel's Here Comes the Flood. Just a gorgeous song, and a great arrangement. Thanks Chuck and Crossmen for the great ballad

This would be the year for it. Three ties for first and never a tie for 12th?

I thought there were a couple of times where there a time when there was a tie for 12, at least in semis. I know in 2005 both PC and Mandarins tied in prelims and semis with the exact same score

All I know is if this Xmen show finishes 13th, it'll unseat 2000 Southwind as my favorite 13th place show. Like others have said, I too believe this show should finish in the top 12. Simply a great show. I hope they don't do a 180 in programming for next year because this is an outstanding show and something great to build on. Love it Bones!