Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Congrats to X-Men, wow!

This Blue Knights show has really grown on me this year. Very fun and visually interesting.

• Like 1

For me, I have a hard time not comparing their iteration to all the other Firebird shows that have been done (thinking Phantom...07?). By comparison, I dunno...sci-fi and Firebird just don't mix, to me. A strong, energetic closer, though. Good for them. Still hoping SOA moves up, though.

My benchmark for Firebird show design is Cavaliers '88, then Phantom Regiment's closer in 2007 was a great musical arrangement for the music.

I believe that the Blue Knights have some interesting design elements, but there are so many versions of the music around that it's hard to be the favorite. smile.gif

YEAH BONES!!!!

This alum is proud and happy. worthy.gifthumbup.gif

Congratulations to the Crossmen ! Made in back to the Top 12... Cool !

When was the last time we had this many corps based in the South make finals?

My benchmark for Firebird show design is Cavaliers '88, then Phantom Regiment's closer in 2007 was a great musical arrangement for the music.

I believe that the Blue Knights have some interesting design elements, but there are so many versions of the music around that it's hard to be the favorite. smile.gif

Always agreed that 88 was the benchmark

Blue Knights takes us into the part of the show where corps are lacking a bit in energy, probably due to knowing they still have one more show to go tomorrow night. Having Phantom's Firebird from 07 fresh on my mind probably didn't help either. That said, it's a great show and I'm surprised it worked as well as it did.