Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

I think Devils and Crown have been several levels above the field all year, but Phantom made a step up tonight. Loved everyone a lot tonight.

I agree! Phantom Regiment may just move up within 10ths or even 100ths to Crown! They were on fire tonight plus the pre show really set the stage. BD's drumline was ON! I think they found the formula for that difficult book!

Devils are destroying the field in variety of effect, especially on the music sheets. They have more variety in the music score than anyone in the top 12.

ah dee sit ree achun is da mark ah ......distinction that hu mids ah.... see rius..that is punctuated by what kin only best best dee scribed as da..da... da..da....

That said, the BD can play like nobody's business.

Edited by BRASSO

Boy, this drill has come a long way since June, but man is it ever really compressed.

...Myron's stuff is unique, I think he's improved since his SCV days...these guys are doing a great job of marching some *very* hard stuff! Don't you agree, John?

That Shawn dude was really cool. 1000 times better than miss "OMG like, I'm sooo beautiful and I went to Yale!" yea maybe she is a cool person and all that but that segment with her made me want to puke sorry.

• Like 1

I have been watching well over 20 years and can not remember a year that I enjoyed almost every corps as much as this year! I am just stunned and my faith in this activity has truly been restored. :)

• Like 1

I agree! Phantom Regiment may just move up within 10ths or even 100ths to Crown! They were on fire tonight plus the pre show really set the stage. BD's drumline was ON! I think they found the formula for that difficult book!

Nah, crowns definitely looking at a 96.7-97.4 range.

Seeing as how DCI is getting boring, I think it's okay to try new things

Yeah, the people LOATHED the Madison Scouts in 2010.

• Like 1

That Shawn dude was really cool. 1000 times better than miss "OMG like, I'm sooo beautiful and I went to Yale!" yea maybe she is a cool person and all that but that segment with her made me want to puke sorry.

I really don't like that guy's voice, but I totally respect what he's doing for music...and for drum corps.

I know. It was so awful about how much she gushed about drum corps and her love of the activity. I mean, how dare she mention that she and her mom were actually crying in the stands, loving everything the kids were doing.

Made me want to puke, too.

• Like 8