Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Have only general admission until the top 12 intermission .. and close off the Upper decks to seating. I'm sure everyone could move to assigned seats for top 12.

hmmm...maintain a general admission section for the "2nd show", low and toward end zone for the reduced GA price. Clear the seating area, (but not the stadium) before the top 16, and then have ushers check tix at each section for re-entrance. That might work! You could buy a cheap ticket and see alot of great drum corps from the 50, then move to the end zone for the top 16. Ideal tickets to "give away" to local groups/bandos etc. Even if you bought the more expensive "night show" ticket, you might still get better seats for the early corps.

Edited by truman

hmmm...slot-o-mania...

• Like 1

The Academy, love your sound! I am a fan again. :)

• Like 1

There is so much I like about Academy's show this year. I just wish they had been able to get the visual cleaned. Their achilles again this year.

• Like 2

Lock the doors to the entrances when the first corps takes the field, and tell anyone late they are SOL.

:)

I know you're (half) kidding, but that's a little Draconian, since sometimes people despite their best intentions find it takes a little longer to get in than they anticipated for reasons beyond their control.

One thing they could try is reducing Prelims and Semis ticket prices a bit and making them all General Admission. That discourages late arrivals. You'd also have to enforce a rule of not allowing saved empty seats for more than one show--otherwise one person shows up early and blocks off 12 seats for six hours.

• Like 1