Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

I have to say .. I never gave bones a shot against the programming ahead of them. I was pretty firm a couple weeks ago that they didn't have a snowballs chance. Glad I was wrong .. and the show today was blatantly clear that they earned their spot. I'm not even sure the .3 spread gives justice to the performance they put on.

• Like 1

What is up with the crowd - did they sprinkle valium on the hot dog buns?

I have to say .. I never gave bones a shot against the programming ahead of them. I was pretty firm a couple weeks ago that they didn't have a snowballs chance. Glad I was wrong .. and the show today was blatantly clear that they earned their spot. I'm not even sure the .3 spread gives justice to the performance they put on.

I felt they would make it several weeks ago if they could clean after comparing the design of their show compared to other corps around them.

It just feels more like what a top 12 show should be. It gives more variety to finals. They got in with great arrangements, great guard, and great performers! tongue.gif

This is a feel good story for the season.

I guess I appreciate Blue Knights, I just don't...I dunno.

For me, I have a hard time not comparing their iteration to all the other Firebird shows that have been done (thinking Phantom...07?). By comparison, I dunno...sci-fi and Firebird just don't mix, to me. A strong, energetic closer, though. Good for them. Still hoping SOA moves up, though.

• Like 1

BK - excellent arrangement - brass was great until they lagged a bit at end

• Like 1