Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Ok, am I crazy, or does anyone else think the "greatest hits" stuff in Madison's show detracts from Pictures? I hope they close the door to the closet where they keep the old stuff and do something more along the lines of cool interpretations of Pictures in 2013.

By the way, best brass sound since like '99.

I feel like Madison had more energy last night...This performance seems more controlled...

Going back to Blue Stars and Crossmen for a minute, I just wanted to say that while I'm very happy for Crossmen, I'm disappointed for Blue Stars. I know they have a ton of great kids who worked their collective arses off this summer.

There's always two sides to this sort of story, and it's a bummer for the kids on the wrong side.

• Like 4

BullS...

Got to love the judges...

Classy... :thumbdown:

Bear in mind that when you put that in your signature line, you are representing your corps.

• Like 1

I honestly think this singing part has deteriorated since I saw them in SA. Oh well, hit this ending hard boys!

Going back to Blue Stars and Crossmen for a minute, I just wanted to say that while I'm very happy for Crossmen, I'm disappointed for Blue Stars. I know they have a ton of great kids who worked their collective arses off this summer.

There's always two sides to this sort of story, and it's a bummer for the kids on the wrong side.

For sure.

Yeah, that was great Madison. Love to hear those screamers, the vocal section is boss, and here's to gigantic GATES!