Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

Way to go Madison, just chilling!

I honestly think this singing part has deteriorated since I saw them in SA. Oh well, hit this ending hard boys!

The singing is WAY more effective and full live. SOmething about the streams that just doesn't capture it properly and never has.

Absolutely tremendous energy for the Scouts show!! I don't know if they can touch Boston, but that was light years ahead of the Blue Knights, no question.

Also, small rant: I have HUGE respect for Madison's fan base. I'm here wearing Scouts apparel and was shouting and cheering with all the rest. BUT...as a fan, I want to HEAR their show. When you wolf-whistle as loud as you possibly can during the entire closer, it kind of makes it difficult to enjoy the show. Cheering and applause is great and well-earned, but don't deafen me. My ears are actually ringing.

Besides that, a truly amazing performance, as usual, from Madison.

• Like 1

other than the obvious why is Cavies beating Madison? I was at Allentown and the Scouts out shined them there. Awesome performance men!

I am also thrilled for Crossmen and yet feel for Blue Stars! What a great effort from both corps it was quite exciting to watch them both through down such great runs!

• Like 1

Way to go Scouts!!! Cleaner than last night from watching the high cam...keep it up!

Was hoping to see something tonight that a certain person told me might be in the show, but alas,

seems like they decided it would be too hard to pull off...maybe it will go in tomorrow night. Oh well, even

without it, AWESOME SHOW!!!

Edited by madalumni

Way to go Scouts! Awesome overall show. Not totally wild about some of the music selections and the way they were mixed, but in the end they made the show work. The ending is superb! If you are going to go to the "well" next year, how about MaCarther Park (sp?) and Ballet in Brass!

Absolutely tremendous energy for the Scouts show!! I don't know if they can touch Boston, but that was light years ahead of the Blue Knights, no question.

Also, small rant: I have HUGE respect for Madison's fan base. I'm here wearing Scouts apparel and was shouting and cheering with all the rest. BUT...as a fan, I want to HEAR their show. When you wolf-whistle as loud as you possibly can during the entire closer, it kind of makes it difficult to enjoy the show. Cheering and applause is great and well-earned, but don't deafen me. My ears are actually ringing.

Besides that, a truly amazing performance, as usual, from Madison.

Just imagine how tomorrow will be. And I wouldn't be disappointed about not hearing what's going on.... enjoy the energy and the passion being displayed around you ... people losing it is epic. Wait until the vids come out and you can say .. I was in that madhouse .... It was epic .... crazy ... and historic.

I am also thrilled for Crossmen and yet feel for Blue Stars! What a great effort from both corps it was quite exciting to watch them both through down such great runs!

True, You can't help feeling for the team left outside the bubble, but what are ya gonna do. Someone has to lose.

• Like 3