Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

I need to look at last nights recaps .. because I am not comprehending how SOA is only at an 85. BOGGLING!

Agreed. I think the corps in 7th-10th place should all be getting CLOSE to 90; SOA is certainly better than an 85.

I live and die by my audio technica headphones. :worthy: sounds soooo much better than the theater last night!!!

I live and die by my audio technica headphones. :worthy: sounds soooo much better than the theater last night!!!

Sennheiser, baby, Sennheiser

Gonna stick my neck out there & say A- if OC competed as a World Class group all season, they'd of scored higher. B- Only reason Troop beat OC (and received that high of a score) is because they're a World Class group

I think that you are partially right. Troopers have had their show in front of the World Class judges the entire season and have made many changes to try to cater to these same judges. OC just did not have the exposure. I do think that Troopers show had a lot more difficulty and nuance even though I really was not a fan. Troopers show design was "almost brilliant", but, if that show wasn't completely brilliant it was more "Rainman brilliant"! They just did not have the complete design this year and they need to maybe rachet back the show design and have the impact moments much larger,(like Madison has done in the last few years), and try to reconnect with the audience. I am not saying that the corps should march "Battle Hymn" and "Ghost Riders" in elbow contact company fronts, but, it sure would be nice to see the first 10-20 counts of the Sunburst in a conventional drill then having a crazy spin off of expansion culminating in a wide company front, while playing a souped up version of some Trooper classic, then compressing into an infinity symbol and the infinity chord. Tradition combined with new Tradition! :thumbup:

ummmmmmmmmm 2 pt spread for bk? I don't get it. This is where GE scores ruin things. Too much weight ... way too much. Especially when those scores aren't divided into anything else.

Edited by supersop

Sennheiser, baby, Sennheiser

haha too true. can't afford those yet

ummmmmmmmmm 2 pt spread for bk? I don't get it.

Visual and GE I'm betting... GO BK!!!

• Like 2