Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Factory

ummmmmmmmmm 2 pt spread for bk? I don't get it. This is where GE scores ruin things. Too much weight ... way too much. Especially when those scores aren't divided into anything else.

I'm not sure I see it either. Not from here at the Stadium.

Crossmen just laughed in the face of history. Gotta love that.

Congrats to Crossmen! I do remember a few decades ago seeing an even more shocking upset that Crossmen were involved in... Troopers making it in 79! I guess the drum corps gods decided to finally give Xmen a boost back into finals, again, congrats!

Welcome back to Saturday night, Bones!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In truth .. BK has more GE built into their show ... also in Truth ... Spirit executes at a WAY higher level than BK. More .. and WAY MORE do not equate .. and they truly don't equate into a 2 pt swing in the wrong direction. I love both of these corps and have been strong supporters of both all year ... but this outcome is epic fail .... wrong ... convoluted .....and weird.

• Like 1

Out of all the corps scores tonight, I believe that Madison's score improved the least so far...Most everyone else behind them had very healthy movement upwards. Could mean that if Boston and Cavies max it out tontight, we could see that 9-7 spread widen considerably.

In truth .. BK has more GE built into their show ... also in Truth ... Spirit executes at a WAY higher level than BK. More .. and WAY MORE do not equate .. and they truly don't equate into a 2 pt swing in the wrong direction. I love both of these corps and have been strong supporters of both all year ... but this outcome is epic fail .... wrong ... convoluted .....and weird.

I kind of agree about the execution(although I think BK's drill is more intricate) because they are good, however, I feel Spirit could have layered this show ALOT more.....It is Vegas baby.......