Crossmen make Finals!

They played right on that line of intensity the entire show. Had me worried occasionally if they'd go too far, but once they hit the company front in the ballad it was just gravy out to the end.

Congratulations Crossmen!! Your alumni are probably setting things in fire right now! Haha. I know I would be!

• Like 1

Way to go BONES!!! Your alumni are proud!!!

• Like 1

Support returning finalist Crossmen! Enroll today so you may save money on items of interest to you, and Crossmen earn a donation for each text coupon/discount you receive! Please click on the link below for more information. If you have any questions, please PM me.

http://issuu.com/xmensupporter/docs/crossmen_fundraiser?mode=window&viewMode=singlePage

Go Bones!!!

Wonderful to see the Crossmen back in the big show!!! :thumbup:

Lots of happy Crossmen tonight!

As for setting stuff on fire, we are all good in that department. Already happened last week! Had our own little car fire at Allentown in the parking lot. We are box 5 when it comes to picnics! Lol

Sooo happy for these kids. I've been saying all summer that it was going to take until tonight for the winds of change. I'm so glad I was right!

Edited by kac
  • Like 1

I heard from a member that both Crown and SCV had Xmen hype days today hoping for them to get back in finals.

Great class by 2 great organizations. And I wasn't always a big Crown fan.

:thumbup:

• Like 1