Crossmen make Finals!

First corps from TX in finals since Sky Ryders in 1991. Good on ya, Xmen! We had a feeling you'd make it after seeing your performance at prelims.

Congrats also to Blue Stars for a wonderful show. As a child of the ocean, you earned great admiration from me, and you made the show yours. See you in 2013!

Garry in Vegas

Congratulations to our Beloved Bones! Disney himself could not have written a better comeback story.

Congrats Crossmen! Ya'll have always been a favorite corp of mine. Saw you in Atlanta and thought you would make it into the top 12!!!

Due to the connection between Crossmen and Spirit, we gotta find some way to get them both side by side on the same end of the field at Retreat.

Nice job, Xmen!!! Enjoy Finals!!!

As Dan Potter said on the field as they were leaving "they were ELECTRIC" - you could taste and smell how bad they wanted it. My son marched the last time they were in finals and he was really emotional when their score was announced. Way to go Bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Due to the connection between Crossmen and Spirit, we gotta find some way to get them both side by side on the same end of the field at Retreat.

Nice job, Xmen!!! Enjoy Finals!!!

Yes! I sure hope we can! Us making their delta and them making our cross