Crossmen make Finals!

I am happy for the guy in the cymbal line that lost his cymbal. He gets another shot at it tonight!

• Like 1

The strap broke on the cymbal. From all the electricity of the show.

The strap really just broke

The strap broke on the cymbal. From all the electricity of the show.

The strap really just broke

That's what I figured.

On behalf of the staff and hornline of the 2012 Crossmen; Thank You (!!!!) to everyone for the kind thoughts and wishes.

I cannot fully express my pride in what these kids have acheived the last couple of years since our brass team arrived a couple of years ago. This is a special group.

See you soon drum corps fans!

JTB

• Like 4

Jason you guys kick ###!!! I knew as soon as u were hired at Crossmen big things were gonna happen!!! Best of luck my friend and Throw Down Tonight!! SAN ANTONIO HAS A FINALIST DRUM CORPS!!!! Woohoo

One of the percussion visual techs was one of my vis techs in my days. I could deal good emotions in his facebook post. So proud of the memes and the staff. And according to hits last post...rehearsal was intense..."look out Spirit" he posted.

On behalf of the staff and hornline of the 2012 Crossmen; Thank You (!!!!) to everyone for the kind thoughts and wishes.

I cannot fully express my pride in what these kids have acheived the last couple of years since our brass team arrived a couple of years ago. This is a special group.

See you soon drum corps fans!

JTB

Thanx to you and your staff . Hard work and striving for excellance has given our kids a sense of pride. You have made a huge difference with our kids! Thanx again

• Like 1