Congrats on a great season Blue Stars!

That's what makes opinions fun. "I think". :tongue:

I would have added a smile face but I don't know the codes to do it from my phone!

(I may be apart of one of those other 13th place corps. I may also know what its like to miss finals by .3)

Congrats to Crossmen!

Blue Stars, don't let a score tell you if your season was successful or not, in the end it doesn't matter. What does matter is the impact on the lives of thousands you've touched this past summer and through the power of technology will continue to touch for many years to come. There will be many, including me, who will be humming new world in their heads tonight as they go to sleep. Enjoy your last moments together and cherish them because in a flash it'll all be over and you'll find yourself longing for just a few more seconds with those you marched with.

Edit: bad grammars

Edited by wcmello09
  • Like 1

double post

Edited by wcmello09

I would have added a smile face but I don't know the codes to do it from my phone!

(I also be apart of one of those other 13th place corps. I may also know what its like to miss finals by .3)

Congrats to Crossmen!

Blue Stars, don't let a score tell you if your season was successful or not, in the end it doesn't matter. What does matter is the impact on the lives of thousands you've touched this past summer and through the power of technology will continue to touch for many years to come. There will be many, including me, who will be humming new world in their heads tonight as they go to sleep. Enjoy your last moments together and cherish them because in a flash it'll all be over and you'll find yourself longing for just a few more seconds with those you marched with.

Very well said! :thumbup:

I know they tried their hardest and gave their all and they have nothing to regret and only fond remembrances of their season.

And maybe this is too soon to mention, but I would like to see them return a little more to their ORIGINAL STYLE and give up trying to be the Blue Star of Indiana. I long for the days of the PITH. I think there is a reason Blue Stars finished 13th and Troopers finished 18th and it is basically a lack of respect.

But we can all take some time and sleep on this. :sleeping:

Thanks for your season. :thumbup:

I know they tried their hardest and gave their all and they have nothing to regret and only fond remembrances of their season.

And maybe this is too soon to mention, but I would like to see them return a little more to their ORIGINAL STYLE and give up trying to be the Blue Star of Indiana. I long for the days of the PITH. I think there is a reason Blue Stars finished 13th and Troopers finished 18th and it is basically a lack of respect.

But we can all take some time and sleep on this. :sleeping:

Thanks for your season. :thumbup:

I am not exactly sure what you are saying there...

Congrats to the blue stars group. I liked your show. You guys should hang your heads high. It was very tight tight tight and could have gone any way.

I think there is a reason Blue Stars finished 13th and Troopers finished 18th and it is basically a lack of respect.

But we can all take some time and sleep on this.

Either that, or sleep it off.

These 2 fine Corps showed " a lack of respect " to whom ?.... You ?

• Like 1