Top 10 reasons why the Blue Devils won't win tomorrow

I'm sorry but that's just all you need

2. Carolina Crown's hypercube balancing act actually transports 1993 Star of Indiana to the 2012 finals where they both combine their famous shows into an amalgamation of :babies: to only be disqualified for having too many members on the field at once...thus still falling short of the championship yet again...but remaining drum corps' favorite performance ever... :worthy:

• Like 1

The simultaneous use of (I think) 6 concert bass drums, in combination with Carolina Crown's massive brass, collapses the ceiling of Lucas Oil stadium, finally giving legions of DCPers the "open air" sound they've been asking to have for weeks.

That or Phantom Regiment ACTUALLY beheads someone, causing their GE scores to instantly overtake BD and leading to a dramatic repeat of '08 - sans one poor brass player.

• Like 5

1. Jersey Surf replaces BD's hobby horses with their own colorful masterpieces. Inspired by the sudden boost of confidence, BD dons hipster sunglasses, yellow shakos and sideskirts, and blows audiences away with the Bridgeman fall: falling into the hearts of DCI fans worldwide, thus making Cabaret Voltaire the most recognized, famed drum corps performance of all time...wait...did I get this right? :bluedevil:

Actually you did.. if that happens with DaDa, the entire purpose of DaDa is contradicted and thus would cause the whole thing to implode! (Just like the art movement itself...)

(Still working on mine)

1. Blue Devils read all of these comments, and decide to reenact every possible outcome.

OR

1. Blue Devils, in their true jazz identity, improvise their entire show.

• Like 3

The simultaneous use of (I think) 6 concert bass drums, in combination with Carolina Crown's massive brass, collapses the ceiling of Lucas Oil stadium, finally giving legions of DCPers the "open air" sound they've been asking to have for weeks.

That or Phantom Regiment ACTUALLY beheads someone, causing their GE scores to instantly overtake BD and leading to a dramatic repeat of '08 - sans one poor brass player.

T_T Poor Dom... I mean Calaf.

The head judge see Jersey Surf's judge, gets confused, and goes home because he thinks he's been replaced. Surf's judge then takes over.

Crossmen make a last minute change in the show to include an exorcism, casting out the Devils...

Madison scouts get the Ukraine to literally fly in the great gate of Kiev as a gesture of gratitude.

Cavaliers use their star power to get paparazzi and dozens of fan girls all over the field during Dev's performance, causing general chaos.

Vanguard causes a massive solar flare, disrupting the electronics and melting BDs horns.

Cadet's show is actually the soundtrack for an alternate universe's TV show where the producers in that universe dictate the happenings in our universe, and ending is a Christmas miracle-win by The Cadets.

Phantom Regiment impresses China so much that they send a throng of people to build a human "great-wall" across the field