Top 10 reasons why the Blue Devils won't win tomorrow

(After copying two posts that mention George Hopkins...)

I can't believe we have a humor thread and no one's mentioned George Hopkins yet. That's like having a thread about watermelons and not mentioning aardvarks. I mean...come on!

(I might be dada'd out, or else I need sleep after being at the stadium well past the end of the show to write some stuff I hope to submit to the Pulitzer committee.)

Someone has absolutely NO sense of humor. Geez.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say... :blink:

Hey, thanks Cardman! lol Christmas music...compulsion to shop...everyone winds up at Walmart, that was my line of thinking. I guess it doesn't work for some people, but hey, thanks for speaking on behalf of everyone. Looks like I got at least 1 like. I was looking for the one you posted, and couldn't find one.

Anyway, I had fun writing it and I guess that's all counts. People who aren't participating are welcome to come watch everyone else participate and make ugly comments all they want.

P.S. Would have loved to grade your creative writing papers in school or seen you try to improvise jazz that's out of the formula. tongue.gif

All the plagues in the old testament converge at the same time on BD as they enter the field, and they still only lose by .05, again !

RM

Which is the smallest margin a spread can now be. Since we eliminated the 9th judge, it's mathematically impossible to have spreads carried out three decimal spaces; so, we can't have another spread of 0.025 (a quarter of a tenth) like we had in 2008.

We all wake up in bed with Bob Newhart and realize it's 2007, DCI never went to California, Mic'd anything was banned before Hoppy uses them, G7 is only an international economic group of nations, DCI decides that the synthesizer can be allowed if it can produce sound without electricity, Southwind wins with a show called "Down with Absurdity" (and Brandt Crocker pronounces it correctly)......... and Boo is thinner. tongue.gif

We all wake up in bed with Bob Newhart and realize it's 2007, DCI never went to California, Mic'd anything was banned before Hoppy uses them, G7 is only an international economic group of nations, DCI decides that the synthesizer can be allowed if it can produce sound without electricity, Southwind wins with a show called "Down with Absurdity" (and Brandt Crocker pronounces it correctly)......... and Boo is thinner. tongue.gif

Oh my. :blink: