Top 10 reasons why the Blue Devils won't win tomorrow

I "plussed" you, how can anyone give a negative during a joke thread...my GOD !!

G

I plussed you too. of course you know the ambulance chaser that craps on every single BD thread there is.

wait for it..

• Like 2

07: George Hopkins

3. George Hopkins replaces BD's trumpets with clarinets.

I can't believe we have a humor thread and no one's mentioned George Hopkins yet. That's like having a thread about watermelons and not mentioning aardvarks. I mean...come on!

(I might be dada'd out, or else I need sleep after being at the stadium well past the end of the show to write some stuff I hope to submit to the Pulitzer committee.)

• Like 1

The judges have finally heard Christmas music just enough to cause them to break into panic attack and flee the stadium. Cadets win, but never actually got to hear the final scores announced over the loud speaker. That same night, an avid DCI fan reports that he was in a 24-hour Walmart, shopping in the electronics section for some new earphones, and then overheard the voice of Brandt Crocker over the loud speaker announce a new sale.

The sale consisted of a bargain-bin of DVD's, 3 for $7. Ten people in green shirts sporting the DCI logo then barrel around the corner and dive into the bin frantically searching for the LMFAO "Behind the Scenes" DVD, fighting over the Lady Gaga Monster Ball Tour DVD as well as a black and white DVD of old Vegas players and classic performances.

15 minutes then pass before the store manager finally comes into the employee office and finds a non-employee (Brandt) at the desk where the loud speaker is, crying uncontrollably with head in hands. She then informs him of store policy. "Sir, I'm sorry to inform you, but the punishment for unauthorized access to employee-only zones is either a beheading or working minimum wage in our Pharmacy department selling Anti-depressants to the members of the Bluecoats, who are very often angry, fragile, lost, afraid, alone, etc." Brandt's only response is to slam his head into the desk repeatedly, while chanting, "I dada care anymore, I dada care anymore, I dada care anymore."

And that is the true end of DCI; and the only one the naysayers forgot to add to their "Top 10 Reasons DCI won't survive" list.

Edited by ATXGUY
  • Like 2

The judges have finally heard Christmas music just enough to cause them to break into panic attack and flee the stadium. Cadets win, but never actually got to hear the final scores announced over the loud speaker. That same night, an avid DCI fan reports that he was in a 24-hour Walmart, shopping in the electronics section for some new earphones, and then overheard the voice of Brandt Crocker over the loud speaker announce a new sale.

The sale consisted of a bargain-bin of DVD's, 3 for $7. Ten people in green shirts sporting the DCI logo then barrel around the corner and dive into the bin frantically searching for the LMFAO "Behind the Scenes" DVD, fighting over the Lady Gaga Monster Ball Tour DVD as well as a black and white DVD of old Vegas players and classic performances.

15 minutes then pass before the store manager finally comes into the employee office and finds a non-employee (Brandt) at the desk where the loud speaker is, crying uncontrollably with head in hands. She then informs him of store policy. "Sir, I'm sorry to inform you, but the punishment for unauthorized access to employee-only zones is either a beheading or working minimum wage in our Pharmacy department selling Anti-depressants to the members of the Bluecoats, who are very often angry, fragile, lost, afraid, alone, etc." Brandt's only response is to slam his head into the desk repeatedly, while chanting, "I dada care anymore, I dada care anymore, I dada care anymore."

And that is the true end of DCI; and the only one the naysayers forgot to add to their "Top 10 Reasons DCI won't survive" list.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say... :blink:

Edited by Cardman

If I had unlimited resources I would make high-quality parody videos of this stuff.

Jerry Seinfeld hears about BDs show and puts the entire Corps under contract for a new TV special -- "The Return of the Show about Nothing". They fly off to NYC on Saturday to begin rehearsals.

BDs spot in Finals is left open, but no one tells the judges. INT wins their first DCI Championship with a perfect score.

Dada still wins.

[Good luck to everyone tonight!]