Lost Finals Ticket

Of course Michael Boo is biased. He's 110% biased in favor of Drum Corps!

Thanks for all you do for this activity!

• Like 4

I just called an official on your behalf and you have nothing to worry about. Here's what you need to do.

Go to the ticket office with a photo ID and the ticket you've still got. Tell them what happened and that you don't remember if the lost ticket is one number before or one number after the ticket you've still got. They can look up your purchase on the computer and establish which ticket is missing.

They will then give you a ticket location form that you will use to get into the stadium and also use to present to someone in case they find your ticket and attempt to use it for free admission.

And if someone does do that to you once you're there, (or if they get there first), alert an usher.

I hope you now feel better about what happened.

Wow, you're an endless fountain of knowledge.

I was under the impression you were here as the comic relief :tongue: Seriously though - way to come through for the OP here Mr. Boo! :worthy:

I am comic relief. And part of that is making sure someone who lost a ticket feels like laughing and having a great time tonight.

I am your full service Boo. :tongue:

Wow, you're an endless fountain of knowledge.

Not really...but I know enough people who have the knowledge I don't and they've made the mistake of giving me their cell phone numbers.

Of course Michael Boo is biased. He's 110% biased in favor of Drum Corps!

Thanks for all you do for this activity!

:thumbup:

Dear DCP,

Today OP Michael Boo delivered.

Once in a while I don't screw up. But don't get accustomed to that, because I'm sure to mess up big time again soon. :rolleyes:

• Like 1