2012 Drum Corps International World Class Championships

I think this may be my first time logging in this season. I have totally been out of the DCI loop this summer. Guess it comes with graduating and looking for and starting a real job.

Anyway, playing Simple Gifts before the results are announced? That's a brilliant move if people are afraid of angry horn players messing with it.

Drum majors, front and center, please.

If the web folks at DCI would not wait until the last second to post the link, it would work so much better. They could post the link and let people even to go video, and jus thave a still frame of the logo or something there with no audio then take it live when retreat starts. They COULD do that if they wanted to,but for some anal reason they refuse to even post the link until after the last corps has left the field. Then the server gets hammered every year and everyone groans and gripes, understandably. There are times like this that I feel like the top leadership of DCI is not in tune with the fans at all.

Drum majors front and center.

I saw a shot of Blue Devils drum guru Scott Johnson beside the Cadets DM for the massed ensemble.

I thought he only liked drums. :devil:

Good morning from from Suzhou, Jiangsu! China in da house!

Wouldn't be a finals retreat without somebody holding over...