Blue Devils show I understand..

You could Wikipedia it. It is an opera. The story is about princess Tourendot. I don't know the story but I do love phantoms interpretation. And anything with nessum dorma is beautiful.

I checked Wikipedia and there is NOTHING about the opera which includes a color guard member ditching a horn player for a drum major. Phantom's ending was really not believable.

I mean, it's the DRUMMERS who get all the hot guard divas, right? Now that I could believe. :cool:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Maybe Phantom just wanted to keep their same ending as last year, so they needed her to ditch the guy and run up the podium? Anyone else notice it was almost the same as last year?

• Like 1

Really... It is not really DADA. I am proud that they introduced you to DADA but I doubt that you are a true card carrying member. DCI, The fans, You and even I am not ready for a true DADA show.

R. Mutt

How can Mr. Mutt even suggest thatMagritte-This-is-not-a-Pipe.jpg?

Edited by Michael Boo

Zappa....Dada....Picasso....the B52's......the Talking Heads.....all rather strange,lol. After having seen 'Dada' for the third time, I'm still pretty confused about what was going on for alot of the time out there, but there were elements to like. The amazing percussion and brass sections, the hoops used to neat effect. Did they turn down the narration some? Seemed like they might have which made the show a bit more enjoyable. Some of the 'park and blow' parts were fantastic. The near handshake at the end was very interesting in a weird sort of way. I don't know. It was a strange show. Almost freak show'ish. Hey kids, watch the monkey swallow fire! I don't know.....very strange yet semi enjoyable at times.....good grief BD look what you've done to me. I'm all farked up......

• Like 1

Zappa....Dada....Picasso....the B52's......the Talking Heads.....all rather strange,lol. After having seen 'Dada' for the third time, I'm still pretty confused about what was going on for alot of the time out there, but there were elements to like. The amazing percussion and brass sections, the hoops used to neat effect. Did they turn down the narration some? Seemed like they might have which made the show a bit more enjoyable. Some of the 'park and blow' parts were fantastic. The near handshake at the end was very interesting in a weird sort of way. I don't know. It was a strange show. Almost freak show'ish. Hey kids, watch the monkey swallow fire! I don't know.....very strange yet semi enjoyable at times.....good grief BD look what you've done to me. I'm all farked up......

In retrospect, how did they miss putting in any lyrics from "Karn Evil 9?"

Edited by Michael Boo