2013 Predictions

I always find this funny... since breaking into finals Boston has never missed, and never placed lower than 10th. Last time they placed 10th was 2008 (after MAJOR staff/member turnover - there was a running joke that season that the Cadets and Blue Stars had more Boston vets than Boston did). In their 14 finals appearances, they've placed 10th only twice.

That being said, I am skeptical that they can move up any further. Cavies took a big fall and definitely will want to rebound next year (like Phantom from 2009-2010). Boston will have to design a killer show and fight hard to even maintain 7th. As far as moving up, the top 6 this year was clearly a step up (3 points at finals) and the 5th/6th place teams have a lot of momentum following this year, not to mention incredible design/performance staffs.

I'd still love to see BAC in the top 6 next year though! I'll keep my fingers crossed. I just hope another 2010 doesn't happen.

Ya and the cadets did not win the gold until 2011 and we know about BS. I see the upwards trend continue for Boston. Note: back then when the changes took place a person played the pipe piper game and Boston still manage to keep thing together and improved the over all direction of the corps. Boston management and staff are great people and this trend will continue. Have a great day.

Dissenter's every season want to see Boston 10th or worse (it's started already...lol)...My prediction is they will turn heads in 2013 and finish 6th or better.

Liahona, Boston could WIN finals, and these same people would predict them in 10th (or lower) the following season.

Actually, during the past decade, BAC has been the most consistent corps in 5th-8th zone, so I guess I predict they will place 5th-8th again. :tongue:

Your brain must be been scorched by the heat of a thousand suns this summer to believe that I said that I'm going to do a research to prove the scores "were not fixed" Professor. The onus would be on you to prove that ( as you claim " the scores are fixed " and thats why the Crossmen got in over the Blue Stars. My guess you wouldn't know 5 of these judges if you got on an elevator with them. You don't know them from a hole in the wall. You sound ridiculous and ignorant with this dopey conspiracy of yours that " the scores were fixed " for the Crossmen to make Finals. Such a dopey conspiracy claim of " score fixing " does a terrible disservice to the Crossmen organization, staff, marchers, parents, etc. But whatever. Have a nice day.. but stay out of the sun.

lol. Thanks for the clarificationwinky.gif I was like, huh? What'd I do this time?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The self-declared genius, Reverend BRASSO

Sit tight. I'm sure he'll come through with some fascinating facts to share with us. :winky:

Really... You want people to take you serious but you're trying to call someone out on this board by calling him sarcastic names. What facts do you want? He has an opinion which is a good one and you have an opinion. What stats do you have to back up your claim of the scores being Fixed? The judges made calls that were tough but added up to favor Crossmen on Friday night. Crossmen were close to BStars most of the 2nd half of the season so whats the big deal? Crossmen deserved to make finals, they were cleaner and thus they surged ahead.

Wes P

Dissenter's every season want to see Boston 10th or worse (it's started already...lol)...My prediction is they will turn heads in 2013 and finish 6th or better.

Liahona thats better than normal... Usually BAC gets picked 12th and BK gets picked..... Ding ding ding 13th:) it's all good

The only thing that makes the end of the DCI season something to look forward to!!! :thumbup:

Yep. It cushions the blow of the end of each season....as well as the start of the NHL season

a little further into fall (Go Avs!). But, those can't compare to Drum Corps for me!

• Like 1

Really... You want people to take you serious but you're trying to call someone out on this board by calling him sarcastic names. What facts do you want? He has an opinion which is a good one and you have an opinion. What stats do you have to back up your claim of the scores being Fixed? The judges made calls that were tough but added up to favor Crossmen on Friday night. Crossmen were close to BStars most of the 2nd half of the season so whats the big deal? Crossmen deserved to make finals, they were cleaner and thus they surged ahead.

Wes P

Actually Brasso did proclaim himself to be genius... even his wife calls him a genius.

I'm not the one on DCP in the middle of the day, so I ask you--Who is the one that needs to get a job? Call Marc, I think he has a job for you!

And yet you posted this in the middle of the day! Freakin' Canuck! :tongue:

Actually Brasso did proclaim himself to be genius... even his wife calls him a genius.

Hahaha LMAO