2013 Predictions

sure. the score under 1st place is 2nd place.

the score under those two is 3rd place

Hate to be a butt... but... wouldn't everyone who scores under those two be ranked 3rd through last?

:rolleyes:

This is a nice slotting thread.

Where else are we going to put INT except right in the middle once again ?

INT always gets the good time slots and is always a fan favorite!

INT always gets the good time slots and is always a fan favorite!

I agree, Wes,.... without INT, we'd be tossing babies from the stands at shows, but for the wrong reason.

Edited by BRASSO

Hate to be a butt... but... wouldn't everyone who scores under those two be ranked 3rd through last?

rolleyes.gif

that's pretty much how it works, year in and year out

Haven't we had INT jokes around long enough?

Just another reason most corps staff/directors/members can't take this site seriously.

It's almost like those corps members that ask the question "water we doing next?"

Edited by elmhurstmusiced
  • Like 3

Just another reason most corps staff/directors/members can't take this site seriously.

It's almost like those corps members that ask the question "water we doing next?"

Do you really want to be taken that seriously on here? Have you seen the lolcorps thread? Amazing stuff!

And that reminds me... during spring training in '05, I drank a ton of water every rehearsal, but it was super cold that year, and so I couldn't sweat it all out. I had to pee all the time in rehearsal but never had the guts to ask. I just ran like crazy every time we dismissed.

Overshare?

Sorry, I digress... :tongue:/>

Edited by ranintothedoor
  • Like 1

Do you really want to be taken that seriously on here? Have you seen the lolcorps thread? Amazing stuff!

And that reminds me... during spring training in '05, I drank a ton of water every rehearsal, but it was super cold that year, and so I couldn't sweat it all out. I had to pee all the time in rehearsal but never had the guts to ask. I just ran like crazy every time we dismissed.

Overshare?

Sorry, I digress... :tongue:/>/>

Do I want to always be taken serioulsy on here, no. At the same time, jokes that weren't funny the first time being thrown around on this site, sorry, gets old.

You bring up the lolcorps thread, funny stuff, I admit.

But tired old jokes, enough already.

• Like 1

Any staff/ directors/ members taking this site too seriously, probably needs more INT, not less INT.