2013 Predictions

Forgot Blue Stars.

Maybe they're hidden with the Cavaliers in 11? tongue.gif

• Like 2

I would love to see them make top 3 - there's nothing like an incredible comeback to make the season even more interesting.

This actually can happen... I was looking at the Madison Scouts and in 1987 they placed in 6th. The following season they took home the gold.

IMO, the one thing that is gonna keep crown from winning this year (and possibly out of a medal) is the drumline. That's been their Achilles for the longest time, and until that gets up to par, they'll be held back. From what I heard, there aren't too many vets there this year, so i expect things to go kinda how things went from Regiment 10->11. Not a new staff there, but virtually all new members can hurt.

IMO, the one thing that is gonna keep crown from winning this year (and possibly out of a medal) is the drumline. That's been their Achilles for the longest time, and until that gets up to par, they'll be held back. From what I heard, there aren't too many vets there this year, so i expect things to go kinda how things went from Regiment 10->11. Not a new staff there, but virtually all new members can hurt.

Crown won the silver in 2012. I am sure they attract a high level of talent and will be fine. It will come down to show design and GE, not a single caption. Somewhere on DCP was mentioned the high rookie rate of BD last season and it didn't seem to hurt them.

Crown won the silver in 2012. I am sure they attract a high level of talent and will be fine. It will come down to show design and GE, not a single caption. Somewhere on DCP was mentioned the high rookie rate of BD last season and it didn't seem to hurt them.

May I also add that the staff at the Blue Devils are just a fantastic group.

Edited by Hook'emCavies

Yes, they took the silver last year. All with a 6th place percussion.

A single caption will not win you a championship, but it can and will prevent you from getting one.

• Like 2

Yes, they took the silver last year. All with a 6th place percussion.

A single caption will not win you a championship, but it can and will prevent you from getting one.

Can also keep a corps from making finals. Madison's visual scores kept them out of finals in 2002, and I am sure it has happened to others.

Gotta have the total package to take gold.

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH...... It was just announced that INT will not be on the field this year due to financial issues. But it has been reported that there is a replacement for the summer to fill in the void that INT departure made........

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN We Present: HALFTIME

:devil:/>

• Like 1