Madison Scouts 2013

I know that there's always a lot of false hype put out here for many corps, so anything posted at this point is pure speculation, but it seems that the Scouts thread has been rather quiet leading up to the season. Just wondering....is this good or bad? I'm definitely looking forward to the 2013 program, so I'm hoping it's a good thing.

I think people are distracted with all of the hype about Crown, BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, etc and all of the new uniforms. I'm looking forward to Madison, I can't wait to see a picture or video or anything, this thread deserves some love!

• Like 1

I think people are distracted with all of the hype about Crown, BD, Cavaliers, Cadets, etc and all of the new uniforms. I'm looking forward to Madison, I can't wait to see a picture or video or anything, this thread deserves some love!

It sounds like MS is doing great. Can not wait to here him should be great as always. How is conquest coming can not wait to hear it. Have a great day to a great Corps.

Did anybody see the "Happy Fathers Day" video on the facebook page? Camo Gauntlets? I had a feeling they would have camo worked into the uniform...not sure if it will be on the sash as well...can't wait.

I had the opprotunity last night in Whitewater to the see the scouts rehearse and see a complete run through of their show. I loved every second of the show! It certainly pulls at your heart strings. Being an alumnus that's not very difficult.

• Like 4

The Color guard was the highest scoring section of the corps in 2010...I think they will be back on par this year. But I haven't seen anything.