Madison Scouts 2013

So did anyone record the dress rehearsal and put it on youtube or somewhere? Or did the admin put the kybosh

on anyone leaking any videos? Some of us won't get to see the corps for awhile, it would be nice for the "veil of secrecy"

to be lifted....come on Scouts staff....throw us a bone for crissakes!

This Scouts uni still looks odd without a white belt...& the tucked in sash look is odd as well. Don't get me started on the lack of spats...

• Like 2

Scouts are having another Dress Rehearsal tonight at 5:00 PM @ UW-Whitewater. They're also going to have an Ensemble Rehearsal after the performance and invite people to stay and watch. All of this is a paraphrase from their FB page.

Boy, I can't wait to see the Scouts! I'm trekking to Wisconsin and arrive in Madison on the 23rd for our little Alumni rehearsal, so that should be awesome to reconnect with the brothers! And then I'll get to see

the Scouts (and the other Corps) at Drums on Parade on the 29th...and after the competition play Ice Catles/Never Walk with them! Bonus, I am taking my girlfriend with me...she has never seen live Drum Corps, so I'm

going to love seeing her reaction to the shows. But between now and then....I'm seriously jonesin' for some Drum Corps!

• Like 2

Scouts are having another Dress Rehearsal tonight at 5:00 PM @ UW-Whitewater. They're also going to have an Ensemble Rehearsal after the performance and invite people to stay and watch. All of this is a paraphrase from their FB page.

[/quo

Anyone else going to the dress rehearsal tonight?

:blink:/>

I like the new color pattern on the corps proper cross sash but needs a bit more. Guard costume will really pop but what color flags do you use

so it doesn't clash?