Madison Scouts 2013

Madison needs to break top 8 this year so they can go to the ToC shows.

TOP 8 does not get you into the TOC shows. They just change the qualifyers at whim, thats all. Besides, there is nothing really special about the TOC shows anyway as near as I can tell.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet on here, but I just found out from some of the Scouts members' Tumblrs I follow that

"Every guard member in the Scouts received dog tags as part of their uniform. Each tag has the name of a Navy SEAL who gave their life to protect this country."

Another member mentioned that he was wearing the tags of a Navy SEAL who died a few weeks into the Scouts moveins and who wasn't much older than him.

Just...wow.

• Like 4

Wow!!!!

I dont think Scouts will be top 5. This is what happened in 2011. Started out really strong but peaked too soon. Im afraid that is going to happen this year as well.

I dont think Scouts will be top 5. This is what happened in 2011. Started out really strong but peaked too soon. Im afraid that is going to happen this year as well.

Who cares where they finish.. if the show is entertaining, what else do you need as a fan to get the bang for your buck ?

• Like 6

From what I see the visual program is much stronger than in 2011. And, the percussion and horn books are much stronger this year. I think they are right on schedule with their long term plans to get better competitively each year. Having said that, I think top 7 or 6 is a very realistic achievement for this year!

Who cares where they finish.. if the show is entertaining, what else do you need as a fan to get the bang for your buck ?

I dont care. Im just giving my opinion since others are saying top 5 and I dont agree.

• Like 1

Does anyone have info on where Scouts are housing for the Muncie show? I was hoping to stop by Friday afternoon, but I am having trouble finding a school or address. Any help would be much appreciated.

Z

Centerville Senior HS, 507 Willow Grove Road, Centerville, IN 47330

Scouts Housing info