Madison Scouts 2013

My first thought was "Band of Brothers" (like war) - but its not a band - its a corps!!!

Ahhhh... I see what you did there.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.madisonscouts.org/blog/?p=873

The Madison Scouts and Creative Director James Mason are please to announce their 2013 production titled “Corps of Brothers – 75 Years of Survival”. The show will feature Modest Mussorgsky’s “Night on Bald Mountain” and Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

The corps will be celebrating it’s 75th Anniversary throughout the 2013 season. Auditions for the 2013 Madison Scouts will begin in November, dates and locations to be announced soon.

I can't wait for this up-coming drum corps season. The Madison Scouts should and will bring the house down. Wow, it's amazing 75 years of exsistence! On this Thanksgiving day, i'm thankful for the Madison Scouts.

• Like 3

I can't wait for this up-coming drum corps season. The Madison Scouts should and will bring the house down. Wow, it's amazing 75 years of exsistence! On this Thanksgiving day, i'm thankful for the Madison Scouts.

Nice post Captain, it was just like yesterday that we were walking off the field for the 50th... it is for sure going to be a year to remember.

Edited by thirdcoast

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.madisonscouts.org/blog/?p=873

The Madison Scouts and Creative Director James Mason are please to announce their 2013 production titled “Corps of Brothers – 75 Years of Survival”. The show will feature Modest Mussorgsky’s “Night on Bald Mountain” and Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

The corps will be celebrating it’s 75th Anniversary throughout the 2013 season. Auditions for the 2013 Madison Scouts will begin in November, dates and locations to be announced soon.

Can't wait!

:worthy:

As long as it's not the disco version. :cool:/>

My first thought too... :shutup:

Congrats of three quarters of a century... :worthy:

So I noticed the weird off-season monthly camp schedule and I'm wondering why they're didn't seem to be a November camp nor a March camp posted, anyone know?

November was percussion only. All brass auditions were conducted through online Skype-esque video chats/recordings. All of the callbacks and guard auditions will be this coming weekend (Dec. 21-23). I've got my callback, so we'll see how it goes. thumbup.gif

• Like 2

November was percussion only. All brass auditions were conducted through online Skype-esque video chats/recordings. All of the callbacks and guard auditions will be this coming weekend (Dec. 21-23). I've got my callback, so we'll see how it goes. thumbup.gif

Congrats on that, seems like a pretty cool system to be more efficient. Still doesn't explain why there isn't a march camp though, thats a pretty important camp usually.