Staff changes

He actually mentioned that he would not write for anybody except Cavaliers. Of course, I believe he wrote the drill for Spirit a few years ago.

He did. That was 2002 or 2003

Van Doren?

Doubtful though he did work with Troopers in 85 or something like that....

Doubtful though he did work with Troopers in 85 or something like that....

He's talking about Evan Van Doren.

I predict NO major changes at BD....certainly not in the caption heads....possibly some of the lower techs, but what they've had has worked pretty well in the last several years, and BD knows not to mess with a winning staff formula.

• Like 1

I predict NO major changes at BD....certainly not in the caption heads....possibly some of the lower techs, but what they've had has worked pretty well in the last several years, and BD knows not to mess with a winning staff formula.

I just always wonder with BD what will happen when it comes times for these guys to retire? Chandler, Johnson, Downey, Murphy can't teach forever. Eventually someone will have to take the reigns over.

I just always wonder with BD what will happen when it comes times for these guys to retire? Chandler, Johnson, Downey, Murphy can't teach forever. Eventually someone will have to take the reigns over.

John Meehan is already on heck of an arranger/composer. He'll step in just fine when the time comes. Devils are stacked in all sections.

• Like 1

Do you think Blue Stars will keep Myron as their drill writer?

Do you think Blue Stars will keep Myron as their drill writer?

I hope so. His drills are phenomenal, but it takes time to get them right, I think a second year would be great for Blue Stars!

Later,

Mike

You mean they are going to spend all of 2013 trying to get the 2012 drill "right"?

Probably not a bad idea.

I hope so. His drills are phenomenal, but it takes time to get them right, I think a second year would be great for Blue Stars!

Later,

Mike

• Like 4