Can Phantom get ANY love?!?!

At the beginning of the season, there were quite a few skeptics that thought Phantom couldn't recover from the "significant" staff changes over the fall/winter. Some had them picked sixth or lower, feeling that they would drop after the changes. Although I was hoping fir the best, I must admit that I started buying in to those theories as well. Boy were we wrong!! Phantom was phenomenal all year long, capping the season with the bronze medal! Beautiful show, and that rich, full throated Phantom sound! While the percussion faced some challenges, still a great job by all. I am surprised that everyone is focused on BD and Crown, and not noticing the excellent work Phantom did this year! I think I can safely say that they exceeded mist expectations this year. Kudos to all corps this year for their hard work, but can Phantom get a little love?!??

• Like 9

I've sent much love to Phantom this year. With the exception of the beheading (minor complaint), I loved this show. The visual design went so perfectly with the music. While there wasn't a ton of giant step sizes or a million drill sets, they get my personal award for marrying beautiful music with beautiful drill. Loved it, and lots of others did as well.

• Like 2

PR did awesome this year, and I couldn't be happier with their Finals performance! But I don't think they are at the heart of the other controversies all over DCP, so inadvertently get lost in the shuffle a bit. They will always get lots of love from me!!! I love you Regiment!!!

• Like 1

Phantom gets a lot of love already.

I hear you, but I'm more specifically talking about here on good old DCP. PR wasn't taken too seriously in the pre-season.

I've sent much love to Phantom this year. With the exception of the beheading (minor complaint), I loved this show. The visual design went so perfectly with the music. While there wasn't a ton of giant step sizes or a million drill sets, they get my personal award for marrying beautiful music with beautiful drill. Loved it, and lots of others did as well.



Because the bride always receives all the attention, never the bridesmaid.

True. I just thought that since they exceeded so many expectations, that there would be a little more kudos for stepping up their game.

Guess whose show I watched first on the Finals VOD ... PR ... SUTA!

SUTA!!!!!