Plump Goosebumps!

All the videos of 2008 finals scores!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

Here's one more. The guy filming is a total goofball (for some reason I always laugh at the repeated close-ups of his screaming face, even though I understand the euphoria), but the video is worth it just to see the reaction of Phantom's staff when BD is announced 2nd.

Another "from the within block" field level video, this time shot from within the Blue Knights (who seem unapologetically pro-Phantom in the video)

Edited by hostrauser
  • Like 1

can you link me to a finals recording? I'd love to hear it! This was the only video on youtube that I could find though.

I'm honestly not sure if there are any videos of Finals, sadly. There are the Fan Network recordings, and the DVDs, but I don't know if anyone has cracked the encryption on those.

We had lots of errors in the semi-finals show that I didn't know about until seeing the recordings, but Finals was much cleaner, both in the pre-show and closer. And I think it was the only run between Atlanta and Finals that we had a full corps on the field, because of the Drum Corps Plague of '09

nm

Edited by BRASSO

And Brasso's other one.

Brasso, copy the URL from YouTube and use the black "media" button on the far right of your menu bar in the Add Reply screen. It kind of looks like an iPod icon. Paste your link there and click Insert Media.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

And Brasso's other one.

Brasso, copy the URL from YouTube and use the black "media" button on the far right of your menu bar in the Add Reply screen. It kind of looks like an iPod icon. Paste your link there and click Insert Media.

Thanks garfield. I ran it to near the goaline on 3rd and 3, but you made a nice block on the linebacker and I cut it up inside for the TD... I wouldn't been stopped and Coach probably would've wimped out on us and called for a field goal here instead.

Here's one more. The guy filming is a total goofball (for some reason I always laugh at the repeated close-ups of his screaming face, even though I understand the euphoria), but the video is worth it just to see the reaction of Phantom's staff when BD is announced 2nd.

Another "from the within block" field level video, this time shot from within the Blue Knights (who seem unapologetically pro-Phantom in the video)

haha the first video is priceless! Thanks for sharing these! :thumbup:

Skip to 2:40 if you want just the face rip.

62 horns, NO AMPS.

Check out the French horns on the last note.

There were only 8.

WOW!!! This is pure entertainment at it's highest level. Check out the rifle line at 2:20 perfect posture. This is Madison Scouts at their absolute finest! I thank God that he gave me the opprotunity to march in this wonderful corps!

• Like 1