New Crossmen Unis?

After reading the Blue Stars thread...

It's about time isn't it? Same basic design since 04. In fact, it's a lot of the same uniforms since 04. Just changed red to white and other little modification since then. Thankfully new Aussies in 2011 though.

I mean it was fitting that they were wearing uniforms from the last time they were in finals. But it's time for a change? Something old but new? Like the early 90's but modern?? Anyone else have some ideas?

I've heard rumors that a new uni is in the making. But it's always fun to brainstorm and see people's ideas.

Oh and if you think they are going to wear anything but an Aussie you should be banned from drum corps. Not just DCP... drum corps. No "shako or helment" debate in this thread. Lol

• Like 1

I think their current design is extremely classy, but I could use a bit of red in it. I mean, the Crossmen logo isn't just black and white, there's a lot of red in there too. It was cool to see the DMs in the classic uniform, but I think adding some red to the modern uniform would look pretty snazzy. Just no red plumes, that would look awful. And NO GREY UNIFORMS! Those looked terrible, as does every one who ever uses grey uniforms.

• Like 1

This won't happen unless folks start joining Club Unity. It takes cash to make this happen.

• Like 2

I still really love the current design, so if there are any changes, I'd like to see variations of that. If they stick with it, I'm with the others--a little bit of red somewhere can't hurt.

Just add capes! :thumbup::worthy:

They had capes in 2009, and they did look pretty cool... They used them visually a lot, too.

This won't happen unless folks start joining Club Unity. It takes cash to make this happen.

Since they have "FJM" listed as an apparent sponsor next to their scores on the DCI site, might they now get a bit more support from them since they are back in Finals and can provide broader exposure for the product?