New Crossmen Unis?

Their current uniforms are fine, but some tweaks I'd make would be a bit more red on their unis. Maybe aussies with red trims, black plumes and make the Maltese cross on their chests red.

Edited by Bassline

They had capes in 2009, and they did look pretty cool... They used them visually a lot, too.

Oh god, please no. Those were the worst f***ing things in the world. They were heavy and made marching so much hotter/harder, and (the biggest problem) they made all of our drill look dirty as hell. This is the LAST thing they need to add.

As I made clear in my previous post, I think they should stick with these unis. They're simple, classy, and sexy. Stay away from white pants, and leave the red at home.

• Like 1

Just add some red and bring the capes back.

I think adding red accents to the current uniform would be great.

The corps that needs new unis the most is the Blue Knights.....they have had the same unis since 2000.

The corps that needs new unis the most is the Blue Knights.....they have had the same unis since 2000.

well I think their uniforms were very sharp looking last year with the giant white plumes. The tiny red ones and the blue ones with green thingys on the front just didn't match the rest of the uniform.

Fred told me at the WC show that they aren't interested in adding red to the unis since the neutral colors give more freedom for design and colors visually.

Straight from the horse's mouth. Don't hold your breath on seeing red with the b&w anytime soon!

• Like 2

Nah, they got a new set several years ago. Similar to the older ones, but the flap is different and they added the triangle of dots as an accent.

• Like 1

Blue Knights got new uniforms in 2009, so only four years on this set. That's pretty standard.