Cadet's show converted me

It's a pretty explicitly religious show. they play religious hymns at the end and they have a picture of a church steeple in the ballad!

Kind of hard to do a Christmas show without something like that showing up.

• Like 3

I must be shallow. Sitting through finals did not make me think about my carbon footprint on the Earth, or cause me to evaluate my spiritual beliefs, or make me want to ponder whether anti-art was in fact art. Actually my only thought was, “Gee, I really should book another trip to Vegas soon.”

:tongue:

You're not shallow...you were just enjoying the shows as they were intended to be enjoyed.

And I'm glad you didn't feel like chopping off anyone's head.

• Like 1

Just a friendly reminder of DCP community guidelines if you were not aware...

Posting Guidelines: Members shall not post --

--personal attacks on other Community members or non-members

--harrassing or threatening posts

--flaming or trolling posts

--profanity, or circumvent the word filters in place

--references or links to to illegal activity

--graphic or suggestive sexual material

--any reference to material considered political or religious in nature

--copyrighted material, links or search instructions to copyrighted material (specifically, music and video)

--emails, private messages, instant messages and anything not written by the person doing the actual posting

--off-topic posts in a thread. (if you want to talk about something else, start a new thread.)

--issues directed at a single member (use our built-in Private Messenger feature for that)

--under multiple screen names (this will get all of your names banned without notice)

--threads or posts dealing with forum rules. (See the e-mail link below to do that.)

--commercial advertisements

--links to competitor websites

Yes.worthy.gif

• Like 2

I was watching the end of the semi-finals performance of Cadet's 12/25 and I think it made me a Christian.

Doing your research or watching a simple YouTube video will do you wonders rather than watching a DCI video. I'm both a fan of the Cadets and Richard Dawkins tongue.gif

• Like 4

What's that your little yellow guy is doing there? He seems to be paying homage to something he considers meaningful and larger than himself, in some sort of ritual fasion... :tongue:

Haha. Very nice. But no. He is simply paying homage to a great human being and nothing more.

• Like 2

I was watching the end of the semi-finals performance of Cadet's 12/25 and I think it made me a Christian.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Seriously though, it seems pretty apparent that he's being sarcastic. Given the board guidelines posted above, the mods should probably just close this one and be done with it.

Kind of hard to do a Christmas show without something like that showing up.

Without a Jesus fish?

• Like 1

:tongue:

You're not shallow...you were just enjoying the shows as they were intended to be enjoyed.

And I'm glad you didn't feel like chopping off anyone's head.

Would have enjoyed the Cadets show more if a demon had appeared at the end and beheaded that angel. After all Christmas has become a completely commercial, secular holiday -- surely that's the work of the underworld devil.gif

Edited by corpsband