Glassmen Press Release

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GLASSMEN-Drum-Bugle-Corps/175562630809

Glassmen Drum & Bugle Corps Association, Inc. press release:

At their August 18, 2012 Board of Directors meeting, the Glassmen Drum & Bugle Corps Association, Inc. Board of Directors accepted the resignation of Brian Hickman. Mr. Hickman served as executive director of the organization and director of the Glassmen Drum and Bugle Corps since 1997.

Board President Mark D'Angelo conveyed that the Glassmen organization recognizes and appreciates the contributions Brian Hickman has made over the past 16 seasons, managing a business that represents 150 young men and women, and scores of alumni, volunteers and boosters nationally and internationally.

The board will soon announce details of its plan for the future of the Glassmen Drum and Bugle Corps, Inc. Members, supporters and fans can rest assured that the coming seasons promise the same quality of programs and can look forward to a new and exciting time for the organization. The Glassmen Drum and Bugle Corps will continue their mission of providing the young adults of our activity "An Experience of a Lifetime."

Glassmen Board of Directors

• Like 2

I'm confident they will. Once you get the right person driving the bus, you're all good. I think this year was pretty much 'in flux' for them from the get-go. I'm sure the ship will be righted and all will be good :)