Boston Crusaders,

Cavaliers,

De La Salle Oaklands,

Garfield Cadets,

Madison Scouts,

Santa Clara Vanguard,

Troopers and

27th Lancers.

sorry... I just saw this and it makes you realize some things. You can also look at this and think that there might be only two of the remaining corps that has not gone through major financial hardships since the start of DCI. I'll let you pick the two.

sorry... I just saw this and it makes you realize some things. You can also look at this and think that there might be only two of the remaining corps that has not gone through major financial hardships since the start of DCI. I'll let you pick the two.

financial hardships I think everyone has had from time to time....some more than others....even those with huge budgets . but yes, never enough money.....but i also think one persons enough is anothers not enough...lol.......

youre just twisting words here.....the MEMBER CORPS are drum corps..what the heck else are they....drum corps formed DCI and continue to rule it. If Im not understanding you Im sorry

Mike is saying DCI IS drum corps. That simply is not true. The problem here on DCP or any other blog is that people speak untruths enough times the start developing the groundwork to speak it AS the truth. MikeD doesn't believe there is a difference, that is ok, there are many that live in alternate realities and you are allowed to do that. But, the truth is DCI = an organization of member corps. DCI is most certainly NOT drum corps. That is all.

• Like 1

Sure it is. For all practical purposes, for corps that participate in DCI...DCI is drum corps to those corps and members. Is it literally drum corps? No, but for any sense that matters, it is...to those corps.

These are your words.

These are your words.

Glad you agree with me. You quoted exactly what I said this time...

"Sure it is. For all practical purposes, for corps that participate in DCI...DCI is drum corps to those corps and members. Is it literally drum corps? No, but for any sense that matters, it is...to those corps."

• Like 1