2012 DCA World Championships Prelims

I've been worrying about that all day. A week ago, when I bought my first ever ticket for DCA finals* (there were still some great seats left -- I have a ticket in the center three rows from the top!), the extended forecast called for 30% chance of thunderstorms. I fear a seven-hour drive tomorrow will be for nought, sadly.

*If it happens, it will also be the first DCA show I've ever seen.

Weather.com has 40 to 60% chance of rain and storms from 3pm to 10pm tomorrow!!! That sucks!!

Weather.com has 40 to 60% chance of rain and storms from 3pm to 10pm tomorrow!!! That sucks!!

It seems to depend on how Isaac moves across the area.

I've been worrying about that all day. A week ago, when I bought my first ever ticket for DCA finals* (there were still some great seats left -- I have a ticket in the center three rows from the top!), the extended forecast called for 30% chance of thunderstorms. I fear a seven-hour drive tomorrow will be for nought, sadly.

*If it happens, it will also be the first DCA show I've ever seen.

Is that in the upper deck? Is the upper deck open, and would that be the best place to view the groups. Seems like the top of the lower level would be best. You still get the drill, but don't miss any of the impact.

Its not the DCI fan network its the DCA network correct

?

It's hosted by DCI but it is http://dca.thefannetwork.org/.

Good to hear from you, Jerry! I hope all is well!

When I visited Chicago in July, I saw some of the old crew from our Imperial days. No one has changed...we're just all looking more and more like our parents :rolleyes: .

(Sorry, public broadcast. Not an IM. Go drum corps!)

I went back and re-watched several corps during the Intermissions and rain delays.

I just checked, and I can still slide the Timeline back to the beginning...

Does anyone know if this will be available after tonight?

(For those who purchased it, of course)

"they're makin a list and checking it twice, gonna find out who is naughty or nice..." :rock:

We are waiting for Cadets...2's score.