2012 DCA World Championships Finals

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back one last time in 2012 to the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in beautiful and historic Annapolis, Maryland, for the 2012 Drum Corps Associates Class A and Open Class Championships Finals! My name is Kevin Gamin and I am the Managing News Editor for Drum Corps Planet as well as one of your hosts for tonight's LVE FROM THE STANDS coverage of every performance from the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps through to Star United Mini Corps. The show starts in 15 minutes at 5:05 PM with the Marines stepping off so get your tasty beverages ready, sit back, and relax as we bring you all the fun!

My view of the field for tonight's show:

566882d6ee6269565f9b38712fa2b9cd-1137433174.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back one last time in 2012 to the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in beautiful and historic Annapolis, Maryland, for the 2012 Drum Corps Associates Class A and Open Class Championships Finals! My name is Kevin Gamin and I am the Managing News Editor for Drum Corps Planet as well as one of your hosts for tonight's LVE FROM THE STANDS coverage of every performance from the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps through to Star United Mini Corps. The show starts in 15 minutes at 5:05 PM with the Marines stepping off so get your tasty beverages ready, sit back, and relax as we bring you all the fun!

BRING IT ON, KG!

Tonight's schedule:

5:05 - US Marine Drum & Bugle Corps

5:40 - White Sabers

5:57 - Windsor Regiment

6:14 - Govenaires

6:31 - Carolina Gold

6:48 - Fusion Core

7:05 - Renegades

7:22 - Atlanta CV

7:39 - Kidsgrove Scouts

7:56 - Empire Statesmen

8:13 - Cadets2

8:30 - Hurricanes

8:47 - Hawthorne Caballerso

9:04 - Minnesota Brass

9:21 - Reading Buccaneers

9:38 - Star United

9:52 - Start of Full Retreat

Now entering the field:

9f68febf831b1a1ca39ecf6c96d73a39-1441661697.jpg

Now entering the field is the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps from Washington, D.C. Their 2012 program is entitled "Music In Motion".

Excited to see The Commandant's Own Marine Drum and Bugle Corps! They are on the field and ready to go!

Horn snap says it all. American Salute by the finest.

They have modernized their back step style up onto a platform and a little more straight leg!