Dear DCA Admin Team

This is how it worked. It was very simple.

When the stadium manager told us to stop the show, we stopped the show. When he gave us the all clear to resume, we resumed. They have rules. We followed the rules. PERIOD. We called the mayor and asked for permission to go beyond 10pm because of our circumstances. He gave us permission, we finished prelims.

Done.

One of the simplest/greatest posts I've seen. Bravo!

I have not read all of the stuff here yet, but I saw a lot of complaints on Facebook and in the stands about the whole weather thing Saturday.

And to them I say "shut the #### up".

You did an awesome job handling a very fluid and moving situation, and best of all, no one corps wise flipped out or was severely affected. Yes, it would have been nice to hear stuff under the stands, but so what?

Thank you for finishing the show, making it fun for those that stayed, and best of all, ignoring the ######## who tried to arm chair quarterback the situation

Well said... Well maybe they wouldn't like it in Church... I think Saturday went off well also. Thank you again!!

Also If I may be a little constructive about a couple points for the stadium venues. I only watched Mini corps and the ensembles and maybe it would have been better if the performers were on the side of the room opposite the door? I don't know how this worked in the High Brass venue. Mini Corps was Great. The sound in the stadium was wonderful!

Thank you again Admin Team!

Could not agree more, Jeff. Yeah the breaks were long, BUT I was able to talk to you and your Dad, meet some great people, see others I was thrilled to see that I already knew, I think those who understood and made the best of it with friends made out well.

It really was good talking to your Dad some, Jeff. The only downside was having to run to the freakin Men's room during the one rainfall. :thumbup: