Troopers 2013

Looking forward to seeing them on the FN tomorrow.

I know, that's why I said it's not realistic, but that it'd be a cool matchup.

Yes, Boston and the Troopers go way back. At one time they were going head to head ( with a couple of others ) for National Titles and both winning a few National Titles. Lots of great tradition in both of these fine Corps.

Edited by BRASSO

I know it's not realistic to cross show scores at all, but for what it's worth, Boston got a 68.8 at their show, while Troop got a 68.625 at theirs. Now wouldn't THAT be a cool matchup.

I would really like to see Troopers beat Boston at least once this year, but, as big as a Trooper homer as I am I don't think it will happen. But, if it does, I will eat my black cowboy hat, complete with crossed sabers! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Die Slotting, DIE! Go Troop!

I was on Trooper chat during the last show and even the corps members thought that their show was a bit down from the previous one. I really think that Troopers, Xmen and Blue Stars will be spending the rest of the season duking it out! I think that the score for Pacific Crest was just a bit of "West Coast inflation"!

#2 favorite show right now behind Crown. Such an incredible homage to who they are as a corps. :thumbup:

Sunburst in Battle Hymn = my must see live moment of 2013.

Loving the mellos in the closer, they really bring it home! And that drumline is pretty fantastic, you can tell Rennick is consulting them (or whatever his title is). Would love to see this in the top 12!

Edited by DrumManTx