Edited by Donny Drum Corps

""

Edited by wishbonecav

DA

Edited by Donny Drum Corps

""

Edited by wishbonecav

""

Just looking for an opening on this thread and not wanting to quote anyone. Many valid points on several sides of the aisle. Been there. have the Medals (6). I completly understand all your comments and Ideas. Been there...done that.. Methinks it's time for a break on the subject. Just sayin...........

OK...I got to page 8 on this thread, and was tired of reading the same old things....

Here is my take.....

As a former member of a championship mini corps, I do not see how a tape or comments for this years show is going to help you design and prepare for your show for next year. If you play the same show form year to year...ok...I get it. But if you are going to design and play a totally different show next year, how the heck is your tape or comments from THIS year, going to help for next?

Now...I really don't know if this was covered already, because, as I said, I stopped reading at Page 8.

Please....someone explain this to me?? Please???

When I taught my mini corps, I would listen and try to watch the corps that beat me, and see what they did better than what we did, and then try to improve on that next year. If we moved up a place the following year, then I did my job as an instructor. If we dropped a place, then I had to watch all over again, and again try to improve the following year.

For me, it was that simple....I didn't need any stinkin tapes. The crowd reaction was good for me too!!

Don't know how to post links to videos, but please check out the 2007 Golden Eagles Mini Corps on youtube...SO Close!!!!

Edited by FPonzo
  • Like 2

Soooooo. What did I miss? :peek:

• Like 4

HA! Very funny.

My therapist suggested it.

Took the conversation to facebook.

My therapist also thought that made sense.

She's pretty smart. (Hot, too).

jc

stop deleting posts. it removes opportunities to get you going

:tongue: