The Bushwackers need your assistance

Facts? What facts? Pages upon pages on DCP ripping DCI and corps like BD?

Yeah, makes me want to support the Bushwackers or other DCA corps.

It's the attitudes of many drum corps alumni, which has led me to not participate in senior corps since I age out over 10 years ago, and will continue to make me want to stay out of that level.

perchance maybe you look in both forums and see who posts where.

Yes some DCA people rip DCI. and yes, some DCI people rip DCA. Let's be honest here...there's tons of grumblings about finances for many corps right now regardless of circuit. if nothing else, Bush had the balls to go public with it.

Shame some DCi corps can't be that upfront

I had a lot written here, but it's not worth it.

I am accused of being misguided-look at the signatures or profiles of many people that rip junior corps, am I still misguided?

And you can prove these things, DO IT! Because right now YOUR comments look "misguided."

Oh, and for my "facts" or "thoughts" please read many of the ###### "open letter" threads about leaving the activity. There's my basis, find yours.

hey genius...many of us rip idiots in drum corps regardless of circuit. didja catch that part?

To Jeff, That is correct.

6. The past Bush administration, Mr. Morlot, was very good about making payments on the loan.

caught that and apologized to Jay.

Someday, in the future, you will eventually find out why this statement of yours is not only wrong, but will unfortunatly be an embarrassment for you.

no, we've gotten good at finding what's embarrassing on here by ourselves

And before Stu makes his next post about how all the reasons he won't donate which take the post into further off topic and how we really could care less about his opinion... Have you donated????

In Stu's world, the world revolves around him, and for some reason we should spend so much time on only 1 persons opinion rather than everyone out there and their generosity to help a struggling historic DCA corps.

I encourage anyone to just ignore him.

Some facts about the Bushwackers:

The first show they ever won was in 1986. It was the DCA World Championship.

They won in 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993.

1993 was an undefeated season.

From 1986 until 1991, the Drumline never lost a show.

Their 1992 Prelims performance is highly regarded as one of the best performances by a DCA Corps ever.

Up until last year, had performed in every DCA Championship, including their first season in 1982.

slightly incorrect. they did lose a few times in percussion in 1990

just not finals

Why are you so adamant about making this about yourself? Do you have a stake in the game?

just his rep as the "watchdog" of the activity.

funny hearing lots of stories about other corps issues, but Stu isn't out there tilting their windmills

• Like 4

Oh and btw...I gave a few $$. I've had personal funds on the line to keep a corps going...I know the pain. I don't want to see Bush go under. At times I have hated them ( aka lost lol) and at times beat them, and other times loved them ( and lost to them too LOL).

good luck Bush, and Dave I hope you get every penny

• Like 2

slightly incorrect. they did lose a few times in percussion in 1990

just not finals

I wonder if he is talking just individual performance, or total including PA and GE Perc? I judged the Barnum in 1990, and I did not have them high on Perc Effect...their show was not finished yet, but at Hasbrouck Hts later on I did have them high on PA (the only two DCA shows I judged).

If you had just $25 and only $25 to give this year, would you give it to Bushwackers or Teal Sound?

Bush or Teal?

I know what I'd do. And that's make sure I wasn't throwing my money away. I'd make sure I was giving to an organization that's helping drum corps not just now but in the longer term.

That's neither an endorsement nor a slam on either Bush or Teal. It's a plea to use our limited resources wisely.

HH

Edited by glory