Order your 2012 Blu-ray/DVD/CD Products TODAY!

Check out DCA's 2012 Blu-ray/DVD/CD Products.

Order your Class A Prelims, Open Class Prelims, Finals, Alumni Spectacular, Mini Corps, and the Championship Combo package now!

Orders are expected to be shipped by Thanksgiving. Would be a great holiday gift!

Individual Corps videos will be released in January and will have a high camera offering.

GO TO THE DCA Website AND CLICK ON THE "SHOP DCA" TAB TO VIEW AND PURCHASE.

• Like 1

Is the fulfillment process different this year now that DCA is taking the orders? Last year, the earlier you ordered the discs, the later they were shipped. I ordered mine the day after finals and finally got them after Christmas -- and there were quality issues. Meanwhile, people who ordered them in mid-December got them a week later.

I've talked to several people and all want high cam AND multi-cam offerings on the Blu-Ray and DVD box sets.

DCI has been offering this since 2002.

• Like 1

Will the percussion cam option be offered again this year? I ordered a Finals (all corps) and Prelims (individual corps) DVDs last year with the percussion cam and enjoyed it. I would like to do the same this year

Will the percussion cam option be offered again this year? I ordered a Finals (all corps) and Prelims (individual corps) DVDs last year with the percussion cam and enjoyed it. I would like to do the same this year

Wait, since when was there a percussion cam?

• 1 month later...