DCPI Hall of Fame nomination thread

Galen

Directors may use this thread to nominate a candidate for the DCPI Hall of Fame. Please post your name, corps/organiation name, your nominee's name and a description of why your nominee would be a worthy candidate for the Hall of Fame.

Name: Matt Briddell

Corps: N/A

Nominee: Hostrauser

Description: During his time in the league, Hostrauser has been a successful director, making finals at all 3 levels of DCPI competition. More importantly, Hostrauser has given his time to helping with the league's behind the scenes operations, including updating the DCPI history archives and volunteering to organize the DCPI I+E contest starting next season. For these reasons, I believe that Hostrauser would make a worthy member of the DCPI Hall of Fame.

Nominee: JonW

Description: During his time in the league, JonW has been a successful director, making finals at all 3 levels of DCPI competition. More importantly, Hostrauser has generously donated his artistic talents to creating the league's graphic banners for the last several seasons. These eyecatching and attractive banners have served as an excellent recruiting tool to get more DCP members to sign up, and for this reason, I believe JonW would make a worthy member of the DCPI Hall of Fame.

Nominee: Hostrauser

Description: During his time in the league, Hostrauser has been a successful director, making finals at all 3 levels of DCPI competition. More importantly, Hostrauser has given his time to helping with the league's behind the scenes operations, including updating the DCPI history archives and volunteering to organize the DCPI I+E contest starting next season. For these reasons, I believe that Hostrauser would make a worthy member of the DCPI Hall of Fame.

Very flattering, but I was inducted in 2009. Can I be in the HoF twice? :thumbup:

Name: Kevin Pogue (hostrauser)

Corps: Polaris Regiment

Nominee: Craig Juergens (Craig III)

Description: Director of Quiksilver, Mercury, and Hg. Perennial DCP-I Finalist in all classes, the only player to have won a title in every class and not be in the Hall of Fame.

Very flattering, but I was inducted in 2009. Can I be in the HoF twice? :thumbup:

Description: Director of Quiksilver, Mercury, and Hg. Perennial DCP-I Finalist in all classes, the only player to have won a title in every class and not be in the Hall of Fame.

I just about to put this same nomination in for Craig III so I second this one. He has a past champion in all 3 divisions, a substantial accomplishment for his organization. He should be in the Hall.

I'll third that vote. :thumbup: