Peterson Becomes World Drum Corps Hall Of Fame President

After serving as vice president of the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame since 2007, Bob Peterson, of North Mankato, Minnesota, is the new president of the board of trustees of the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame. He replaces outgoing president Bob Glovna, of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, who will continue to serve [...]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2012/09/bob-peterson-becomes-new-president-of-world-drum-corps-hall-of-fame/

2 words for this

GO MINNESOTA!!!! :w00t:

..and 2 more words

GO BOB!!!!! :worthy:

I know Bob is not from Minn, but he lives here now, so we get the credit. :rock:

he's from Caballeroville...now in Mankato

2 words for this

GO MINNESOTA!!!! :w00t:

..and 2 more words

GO BOB!!!!! :worthy:

I know Bob is not from Minn, but he lives here now, so we get the credit. :rock:

Caballeroville sounds like a great place, so move to Mankato and join in on the fun.

I think the Cabs need to do a show in the Mankato area in honnor of Bob, lets say, around the weekend after DCI sounds good. I believe I could put together a drum corps show and a little party to go along with this event. :rolleyes:

p.s. Bring the alumni corps as well :worthy::worthy:

• Like 2

Vince Bruni

George Bull

Bob Glovna

Tough shoes to fill, but Bob - I'm certain - will fill them well. Only three presidents in over 35 years - elite company. Like everything, some changes are needed in how the WDCHOF does business on a day to day basis - especially to maintain the student scholarship program. You have my support Bob.